Linda Scott at the Ambassador Retreat in Florida. She is just a bit left of the center. Thanks, Linda for all you do for PCCC!
Check out all things pickleball in Chesterfield County and more.
ChesterfieldPickle.club is our website. Linda’s phone # 804 683 8481
Chesterfield Pickleball News
From Jared Dieffenbach, our Dinwiddie Ambassador, extraordinaire, reminds us as to why we should all be members of the USAPA.
As part of my Ambassador duties…. if you haven’t already, consider joining the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) for just $20/year. It’s our national organization that promotes pickleball and keeps it growing both locally and nationally. USAPA and the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) recently announced a strategic alliance that will provide both youth and adult programming for athletes across the country. Pickleball is said to be the #1 growing sport in the U.S. and the world with future plans to make it an olympic sport.
What does my $20 USAPA Membership get me?
Becoming a USAPA member is a simple yet powerful way to put your support squarely behind the sport that is one of the fastest growing in the United States. When you join USAPA, your $20 annual membership supports rules and equipment standards, introductory and developmental programs for all ages, standardized competitive play and much more! In addition, USAPA members also receive:
- FREE e-mailed Copies of ‘Pickleball Magazine’ (6 per year)
- 40% Discount (off cover price) of Mailed Subscription of ‘Pickleball Magazine’
- $10 Discount on USAPA Net System
- Seasonal Discounts on USAPA Merchandise
- USAPA e-Newsletter (6 per year)
- Member Upgrade Options (optional USAPA discount products members can select during the online registration process)
- USAPA Rating for all Sanctioned Tournaments (coming in 2017)
- Secondary Medical Insurance for USAPA-Sanctioned Tournaments
- Printable USAPA Membership Card
- Member Access to new ‘Look-Up’ on USAPA Website
- Member Access to new ‘Partner Search’ on USAPA Website
- Member Access to new ‘Referee Trainer Guide’ on USAPA Website
- Member Access to new ‘Referee Handbook’ on USAPA Website
* * * Now, USAPA members get discounts on travel, hotels, car rentals and much more! * * *